Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A4 Paper

so this short post is dedicated to Lindsey Meyer who first told me about A4 paper.

Of course, as Americans, we do things our own way. We use miles, they use kilometers; we drive on the right side of the road, they drive on the left. And so, as we have been given various papers over the last few days, we have learned that while WE use 8-1/2" x 11" sized paper, THEY use A4 size paper. While A4 paper has the same area, it is longer and skinnier, and just cool. The height is an even 12".


3 comments:

  1. I love you!!!!!!!! And the DIN system. Look at how smart it is! No waste, all harmonious...

    http://www.milaprint.com/images/444px-A_size_illustration_svg.png

    Miss you, bye Aussie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes! The A4 which messes up when I print without changing settings. I work for a French company so many of our documents are A4. I have to admit though, the metric system is far superioir and easier to use.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what you are talking about. Ha. Yes I do.
    Love the pictures.
    Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete